How Ultraviolet Works
The Ultraviolet Lamp emits a germicidal ray which alters or disrupts the DNA or RNA of single celled organisms such as algae, bacteria and protozoa. Properly implementing an Ultraviolet System in-line these organisms can be eradicated effectively without any harmful residuals. This unit will not completely sterilize the treated wastewater.
As a part of the wastewater treatment, this unit will effectively lower wastewater’s bacterial count. The Ultraviolet Sterilizer works better on filtered water. Any sediment in the water can inhibit UV transmission.
120V 25 Watt Ultraviolet Light
- 20 GPM @ 30,000 µWatt Seconds / cm^2 ( 30µJ / cm^2)
- For pressure systems
- Should be changed after 14 months of continuous use or as needed based on an alarm condition.
120V UV Alarm
- For use with O2Si UV Sterilizer and any pump control panel
- Powered through control pump circuit
- NEMA 4x rated enclosure
- Removable backplate for component mounting.
- Current sensor relay monitors UV lamp
- Visual and audible alarm
- Audible alarm mute switch
- All Internal Parts are Removable and Replaceable
- No Printed Circuit Boards
- No Low Voltage Circuits
- Dimensions: 6.25″ wide x 6.25″ tall x 3.5″ deep